Composite aluminum chloride
The composite polyaluminum chloride was prepared by high-purity hydrochloric acid, aluminum hydroxide and calcium aluminate powder by high temperature and high pressure reaction. Among them, 10% aqueous solution of type A is transparent liquid, 10% aqueous solution of type B is opaque liquid, and the solid is yellowish powder.
The composite aluminum chloride has the advantages of aluminum salt and iron salt coagulation, which can form floc quickly, and the floc density ratio is large, and the sedimentation is rapid; compared with other aluminum salt water purification agents, the dosage is small, and the cost is low. It is suitable for sewage at various temperatures and has good solubility;
Application of composite aluminum chloride
Composite polyaluminum (high efficiency polyaluminum) is suitable for the purification of tap water, domestic water and various sewage, especially for low temperature and low turbidity water.
1. Urban water supply and drainage purification: River water, reservoir water and groundwater.
2. Industrial water purification and urban sewage treatment.
3. Recovery of useful substances in industrial wastewater and waste residue, promotion of coal dust settlement in coal washing wastewater, and starch recovery in starch manufacturing industry.
4. Various industrial wastewater treatment: printing and dyeing wastewater, leather wastewater, fluoride wastewater, heavy metal wastewater, oily wastewater, papermaking wastewater, coal washing wastewater, mine wastewater, brewing wastewater, metallurgical wastewater, meat processing wastewater, sewage treatment
Usage and precautions
1. This product should not be mixed with other chemicals;
2. The storage period of solid products is two years, and it should be placed in a ventilated and dry place, and the effect will not be affected after being affected by damp;
3. The product is added after being dissolved in water, and the dilution ratio is generally 2% ~ 20% (weight percentage);
4. The dosage of medicament is generally 1-15g / T of solid products. The specific dosage is determined by the user according to the actual experimental amount due to different water quality.
Compound aluminum chloride product description is the above, hope to help you!