Polymerized ferric sulfate is a new, high-quality and high-efficiency inorganic polymer flocculant with excellent coagulation performance, dense alum and fast settling speed. What are the functions of PFS? The following is a positive explanation from three industries
1. Polyferric sulfate acts on printing and dyeing wastewater treatment
Compared with the traditional coagulant with high dosage, low coagulation efficiency and easy to cause secondary pollution due to residual aluminum ions, the dosage of PFS is about 150ppm, and the removal rate of COD and chroma is high. The suitable pH value is 8.0.
Second, poly ferric sulfate acts on electroplating wastewater treatment
It can be used as coagulant and collateral breaking agent. The complex is mainly copper ammonia complex. Its property is stable, pH = 11. It is difficult to precipitate directly with alkali, polyaluminum and other coagulants. It can also be used for reclaimed water reuse.
3. PFS can be used to treat paper wastewater
Instead of polyaluminum chloride and aluminum sulfate, it can be used as coagulant and paper sludge dewatering. In the white water recovery process of papermaking wastewater treatment, polyferric sulfate (polymer containing strong cations) can not be used, but polyaluminum chloride can only be used.
The above three industry cases also reflect the role of PFS
1. Excellent water purification effect, good water quality, no harmful substances such as aluminum, chlorine and heavy metal ions, and no water phase transfer of iron ions, non-toxic, harmless, safe and reliable;
2. The purification effect of micro polluted, algae containing, low temperature and low turbidity raw water is remarkable, especially for high turbidity raw water;
3. Turbidity removal, decolorization, deoiling, dehydration, sterilization, deodorization, algae removal, COD, BOD and heavy metal ions in water are significant;
The role of polyferric sulfate It plays an important role in many industries. Do you know other functions of PFS?