How much Polyferric iron is added to a ton of sewage?
Polyferric sulfate is polyferric sulfate. In the process of using polyferric sulfate, even if we use liquid polyferric sulfate, we still need to prepare 10% to 15% aqueous solution of liquid polyferric sulfate. However, there is a special case that when the turbidity of raw water is very high, it can be directly added.
If the solid polyferric sulfate is used, the solid polyferric sulfate should be prepared into 10% to 30% aqueous solution for dosing, and then according to the specific situation, the prepared water solution should be put in according to the reaction conditions and dosage. Only by this way can we achieve good flocculation effect.
So how can we dilute the polyferric concentration according to the turbidity? Here we need to do the test. The test steps are as follows:
1. Take one liter of raw water and determine its pH value.
2. Adjust the pH value to be slightly alkaline.
3. Use syringe to extract the solution of polymerized ferric sulfate prepared by cooperation, and intervene in the water sample under strong stirring until it is observed that there are a lot of alum flowers, and then slowly stir and observe the deposition environment. Write down the amount of polyferric sulfate added to determine the amount of polyferric sulfate.
4. According to the above method, adjust the waste water to different pH value, and then do the flask coagulation test to determine the better pH value.
5. If there is a condition, do the dosage under different mixing conditions to determine the better coagulation mixing conditions.
Through the experiment, we get that if the water is generally turbid (turbidity is 100-500mg / L), 30-50kg poly iron is used per thousand tons of wastewater.
Of course, these are conventional consumption, which vary from industry to industry, How much Polyferric iron is added to a ton of sewage? According to the sewage situation to do the test! If necessary, you can contact Zhengyuan technical personnel for your service!